Forgotten Spaces follows a group of talented artists as they explore alleyways around Ottawa. Featuring artists Colin White, Emma Cochrane, Anthony Parravano, Marc Adornato, Cindi Foreman, Mawt Trood, Stephen Frew and Kristina Corre.
More information about the festival and the other films found here: http://www.digi60.org/documentary-filmmakers/
Poster design by Colin White, photo credit Chris Roussakis.
- Marc Adornato http://www.adornato.
- Emma Cochrane http://emmacochrane.
- Kristina Corre http://goodthingsottawa.
- Cindi Foreman http://moynahanstudio.
- Stephen Frew https://stephenfrew.
- Beccy Murphy https://www.behance.
- Anthony Parravano http://www.
- Chris Roussakis http://www.
- Mawt Trood https://www.flickr.com/
- Colin White http://www.colinwhite.
What is Digi60?
The Digi60 Filmmakers’ Festival is a grassroots, local “catch” film festival where filmmakers have 60 days to create and complete a seven-minute short film. These films are evaluated by a jury of industry professionals from across North America. The films are screened at a public gala event, taking place this year at the Centrepointe Studio Theatre.
Digi60’s long time mandate has two important components: to provide opportunities for new and emerging filmmakers to create and screen their work while networking with other filmmakers, and to build a professional skill base for the participants of the Festival to enter the filmmaking industry.